(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 13, 2017 ) Voice over WLAN is a method of sending voice digitally over the wireless broadband network. The technology is also referred as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over WLAN. A voice enabled wireless device, access point, wireless network form the essential components of this system.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Voice over WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, application, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global voice over WLAN market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to cost optimization benefits offered by the technology. Rising number of cellular phone devices also demand for cost savings on calls made.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000296
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Voice over WLAN market
• To analyze and forecast the global Voice over WLAN market on the basis of type, application, technology, and industry verticals
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Voice over WLAN market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Voice over WLAN manufacturing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in voice over WLAN market are Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ruckus Wireless Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, Huawei technologies Ltd., Avaya Inc., Zebra technology Solutions, Dell Inc. and Aerohive networks.
View Complete Report at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/voice-over-wlan-market
The Insight Partners