(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, December 06, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Networking Market with detailed market segmentation by products, end-users, vertical and geography. The global data center networking market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to enhanced connectivity and rise in cloud services. The demand for higher capacity in communication network is driving the need for data center networking in the market.
Download Sample PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2lUwvRz
Increasing number of IP devices with the rise of Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data technologies have fuelled the need to efficiently transfer data between users and data centers. Exponential increase in the number of IP devices has posed a challenge on the efficiency of a data center. A strong networking between the data center and its user can effectively solve this problem.
Further huge demand of cloud services on account of the benefits offered by them are driving the demand for data centers. The existing webbing solutions for data centers are insufficient to handle data transfers and hence, data center networking has gained high importance in the recent times.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global data center networking market
- To analyze and forecast the global data center networking market on the basis of products, end-users and verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall data center networking market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key data center networking players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2u7Jl2A
Some of the leading players in data center networking market are Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Company, Arista Networks Inc., Avaya Inc., Juniper Networks Ltd., Brocade, Dell EMC Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., VMware Corporation and Huawei technologies Co. Ltd.
The Insight Partners