(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, May 16, 2018 ) 3D printing is a form of additive manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by laying down successive layers of material. The technology was first introduced in early 1980, however it came into hype in last few years. Manufacturers across a broad spectrum of industries including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer and industrial products are all aggressively using 3D printing technologies now a days.
Download Sample PDF @ https://tinyurl.com/y7msmnzb
The report aims to provide an overview of global 3D printing market with detailed market segmentation by technology, material, end-user vertical and geography. The global 3D printing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Cost-effectiveness and bulk production advantage is driving 3D printing market globally.
The objective of this report is as follows:
• To provide overview of the global 3D Printing market
• To analyze and forecast the global 3D Printing market on the basis of technology, material, end-user vertical
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall 3D Printing market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key 3D Printing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in 3D Printing market are 3D Systems Corporation, Arcam AB, Autodesk, Inc., Amazon, GE Company, Materialise NV, The ExOne Company, Home Depot, Stratasys Ltd., and EOS GmbH are among others
Get More Information @ https://tinyurl.com/y7msmnzb
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners