(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 13, 2017 ) The exponential rise in mobile and portable devices has increased the demands for wireless connections to the internet inside an office. Whether it is office or home, wireless connections to the devices have become an integral part of lives of individuals. In the business environments, wireless LAN is needed to access internet through smartphones, tablets or laptops by individuals. The complex wiring inside an enterprise and additional costs of laying down cables is avoided thus making Enterprise grade WLAN much more effective in the business circles.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Enterprise WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by component, software solutions, services, end-users and five major geographical regions. Global enterprise WLAN market is expected to witness aggressive growth during the forecast period due to sudden spike in the use of smart and portable devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets by individuals.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000283
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Enterprise WLAN market
• To analyze and forecast the global Enterprise WLAN market on the basis of type, application, deployment type, and industry vertical
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Enterprise WLAN market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Enterprise WLAN players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in enterprise WLAN market are Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson, Motorola Solutions, Brocade Communication Systems, Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, Netgear Solutions, Zebra Technology Solutions and Aerohive Networks.
View Complete Report at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/enterprise-wlan-market
The Insight Partners