Wireless/Telecom News Releases
(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 06, 2019 ) Market Overview
What are automotive composite materials?
• Composites materials are novel materials with superior properties such as high corrosion resistance, chemical resistance. They are also light in weight when compared to metals.
• Lightweight property of composites is essential for automotive manufacturing.
• Vehicle’s fuel efficiency highly depends on the overall weight of the vehicle.
• When lightweight materials like composites are used in the construction of automobile components, the overall weight of the vehicle decreases thereby increasing fuel efficiency.
• This factor acts as a major driver for the growth of global automotive composite materials market.
• The main motto of using composite materials in automotives is to make the vehicle lighter, safe and fuel-efficient.
• These superior set of properties offer lucrative opportunities for composite materials in automotives in the coming years.
• On the other side, manufacturing costs associated with composites are comparatively higher than plastics. This is anticipated to hamper the growth of the global automotive composite material market.
Based on the type of material used, the global automotive composite market can be classified into
• Metal matrix composites
• Polymer matrix composites
• Ceramic matrix composites
• The polymer matrix composites segment is anticipated to expand at a higher growth rate during the forecast period due to its superior properties such as lightweight and comparatively low cost of manufacturing.
• Pentaxia, Crawford Composites LLC
• Owens Corning
• Toray Industries
• SGL Group.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/automotive-composite-materials-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/automotive-composite-materials-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866