(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 04, 2019 ) Market Overview
• Smartphones are a class of mobile phones and of multi-purpose mobile computing devices. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, internet, and multimedia functionality, alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
• In India, smartphone sales grew 6.7% to 366.2 million units in April-June 2017.
• Southeast Asian countries drove sales in the Asia Pacific that saw a shipment of over 78 million units during the first quarter of 2017
• Strong demand for 4G devices in emerging markets like India, is helping smartphone market to grow exponentially, as per data from research firm Gartner.
• Along with all above benefits, the Reliance JIO support 4G mobile phone comes with a high-quality camera, upgraded Li-ion/Li-polymer battery, dual 4G SIM slots, updated Android OS, & various multimedia features.
• Another big issue for mobile operators is security problems. It is so easy to hack a smartphone these days, even IOS operating system which is well known for high security can be hacked and jailbreak within a day. Others operating system such as Android is considered “too open,” users can be lost a lot of valuable data they save in their phones.
On the basis of operating Systems, the global smartphone Market is segmented into android, windows, iOS, and others. Of these, Android OS dominates the market.
Android has been an open-source platform, which would allow manufacturers to develop their own mobile interfaces based on the Android framework. Samsung was another smartphone maker to bet on Android and released its first Android phone in 2009.
• So far, the versions of Android operating systems are Android 1.6 Donut, Android 2.1 Éclair, Android 2.2 Froyo, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 lollipops, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 7 is also called Nougat, Android 8 Oreo and latest version of Android released in the month of August.
• Geographically, the Global Smartphone Market is segmented into
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia Pacific,
• The major companies involved in the development and sale of the smartphone in India include Samsung, Apple Inc., and Xiomi. The companies are focused on strategic partnerships, Acquisition, and new product launch to expand the business reach and strengthen the regional market position. For instance, in March 2017, Apple Inc. has acquired digital music analytics start-up Asaii for strengthening its music-streaming platform.
• Major companies have adopted the agreement, product launch, expansion, and merger to sustain the intense competition in this market. For instance, in March 2018, Apple Inc. has acquired magazine app Texture. This acquisition is for pushing the iPhone maker to generate more revenue from online content and services. The key players profiled in the report include Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, Nokia, Sony, LG, VIVO, and Google.
View full sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/smartphone-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/smartphone-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866