(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 04, 2019 ) Market overview
• The Global Data Center Cooling Solutions Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11.5% to reach a market value of $XX billion by 2026.
• Data Centre Cooling solutions are used for the maintenance of optimal operating condition required for the smooth operation of data centers. The data centers process a massive amount of data within a short interval of time, which produces a lot of heat and might damage the equipment. Cooling is necessary for optimum operation of data centers and hence consumes a majority of power. The data centers cooling operation consume around 38% of the total power consumed by the data center.
• The global data center cooling solutions market is primarily driven by an increase in data storage needs, increase in adoption of cloud computing, the robust growth of big data in various industries, and development of IT infrastructure in developing and under-developed regions. High humidity levels which restrict the use of natural air for data center cooling is also one of the key factors boosting market growth.
• In addition, new innovations with the use of natural sources of cooling will also restrict the market potential. For instance, in June 2018, Microsoft tested an undersea data center that could decrease the cost of cooling by 90%. New developments within data center cooling would provide lucrative opportunities to the market in the next couple of years.
Market Segmentation Analysis
• By cooling technique, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into Air-based cooling technique and Liquid-based cooling technique. Traditionally, Air conditioners were widely used for cooling the centers. However, with technological advancement and awareness about building greener data centers, liquid-based cooling systems will take over the market due to their higher efficiency and lower power consumption. It is expected that the liquid-based cooling systems segment will grow at a CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period.
• By industry type, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into Telecom, IT, Retail, Healthcare, BFSI, Energy, and Others. Telecom, IT, and BFSI industry sectors collectively held the majority market share in the global data center cooling solutions market. IT industry dominated the market in 2018 and will continue to dominate the market during the forecast period. With the growing market of cloud services, an increased number of data centers will be needed to hold the internet traffic and will further fuel market growth. Growing internet penetration globally will also give rise to an increase in internet traffic, therefore, forcing organizations to open more server rooms and data centers for smoother internet traffic flow.
• By architecture, the market is segmented into room-based cooling and rack and row-based cooling. In 2018, the room-based cooling system held the major market share in the global data center cooling market. In a room-based cooling system, cold air is circulated in the data center from the centralized or by installing air-conditioners in the data center.
By geography, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific (APAC),
• Europe, South America,
• The Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
The major players include
• Airedale Air Conditioning,
• Climaveneta, Data Aire,
• Vertiv, Rittal, Schneider Electric
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/data-center-cooling-solutions-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/data-center-cooling-solutions-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866